- www.postpartum.net– Postpartum Support International is dedicated to helping women suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including postpartum depression, the most common complication of childbirth. We also work to educate family, friends and healthcare providers so that moms and moms-to-be can get the support they need and recover. You are not alone. You are not to blame. With help, you will be well.
- postpartumprogress.org-The mission of Postpartum Progress is to give new families a stronger start by increasing awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and providing tools that connect moms to treatment.
- http://www.newdadmanual.ca/ 24 Hour Cribside Assistance- created to help new dads on a variety of topics as you transition into parenthood.
- www.postpartumdads.org/ Helping families overcome Postpartum Depression
- www.ppdsupportpage.com/dads.html –What Happened to the Woman I Love?
- www.postpartummen.com- a place for men with concerns about depression, anxiety or other problems with mood after the birth of a child. It promotes self-help, provides important information for fathers – including a self-assessment for postpartum depression – hosts an online forum for dads to talk to each other, offers resources, gathers new information about men’s experiences postpartum, and – most importantly – helps fathers to beat the baby blues.