Classes facilitated by Danielle Lugrand, LCCE, will prepare you and your village to have the birth you desire by equipping you with the necessary information and skills to be successful in all birthing locations.
Updated information coming soon!
If you need a free, quick review of how to manage your labor and birth, Review the following steps.
- Healthy Birth Practice 1: Let labor begin on its own
Healthy Birth Practice 2: Walk, move around and change positions throughout labor
- Healthy Birth Practice 3: Bring a loved one, friend or doula for continuous support
- Healthy Birth Practice 4: Avoid interventions that are not medically necessary
- Healthy Birth Practice 5: Avoid giving birth on your back and follow your body’s urges to push
- Healthy Birth Practice 6: Keep mother and baby together – It’s best for mother, baby and breastfeeding