Birth Support Package – $1500.00
- 24/7 phone consultations begins with your signed contract.
- Informational Support Tailored to Your Specific Needs – By phone, e-mail or postal mail
- Access to my lending library ( books, videos and DVDs)
- 3 prenatal visits –
- The first will be in the comfort of your home, we will start working on a birth plan for you and your baby. (Since supporting you will most likely start in your home, I would like to know where you live before you are in labor.)
- Attend your 36th week prenatal appointment with you to meet your healthcare provider and to discuss your specific birth plan requests.
- Attend your 40th week prenatal appointment, so that I can be with you, during the discussion as to how your caregiver may want to proceed.
- I consider myself to be on call starting at 37 weeks.
Labor support included…
- Phone, text, video support during early labor
- Constant support once you request that I join you. (Your choice of home, hospital or birthing center)
- T.E.N.S. Unit usage. (you must buy the electrodes ($5.00 pkg) – I keep them in stock)
- Access to all my comfort measure tools
- Early postpartum care; I can help with initiating nursing, if desired, I am also a Certified Lactation Counselor- CLC.
- 2 Postpartum Visits
- 1st is a lactation support and wellness visit at 24 hours after birth at your birthing location.
- 2nd is a 1 week visit at your home
Additional Service Available
- Certified Lactation Counselor– Chest/Breastfeeding Support
- Certified Postpartum Doula support
- Writing a Birth Plan (Individual/workshop)
- Labor Preparation (Individual/workshop)
- Comfort Measures for Labor (Individual/workshop)
- T.E.N.S. Unit Rentals
- Prenatal, Labor & Postpartum Massage
- Young Living Essential Oils for Labor and Birth