Date(s) - 02/22/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Edmond Birth Center
This class is structured to provide evidence-based information – evidence-based information is backed by RESEARCH; not someone’s opinion or practice preferences.
Here are a few thing you will learn:
- What should take place at your birthing location to give you the best possible start to your breastfeeding journey.
- A realistic look at breastfeeding the first few days – what is normal
- How to protect your breastmilk supply, if you have a vaginal birth, home birth, Cesarean birth or unplanned emergency.
- Spouse/Partner will learn action items to help you reach your personal breastfeeding goals.
- Learn about oral restrictions, when to seek assistance
- How breastmilk is made in the beginning and after 90 days
- Breast pump strategies
- & much much more!
Contact Danielle via email for any questions email@example.com