Breastfeeding is a message that every expecting family has heard or read, information about the health benefits, for the Dyad, are always being shared but having access to correct information and the “How to’s” are vital…. as well as support!
We have structured this class to provide evidence-based information – evidence-based information is backed by RESEARCH; not someone’s opinion or practice preferences.
Here are a few thing you will learn:
- What should take place at your birthing location to give you the best possible start to your breastfeeding journey.
- A realistic look at breastfeeding the first few days – what is normal
- How to protect your breastmilk supply, if you have a vaginal birth, home birth, Cesarean birth or unplanned emergency.
- Partners will learn action items to help you reach your personal breastfeeding goals.
- Learn about oral restrictions, when to seek assistance
- How breastmilk is made in the beginning and after 90 days
- Breast pump strategies
- & much much more!
Our March 3, 2017 class will be held at Green Bird Yoga in Norman OK.
from 6:30 -8:00 pm.
Instructors for this class will be:
To register please click here
To pay for this class, in cash, contact Danielle 405 819 4904 or Dee Dee 405 250 9279 or paypal for your convenience